Domestic gas explosion, leaves woman, and a baby injured in Kano

www.conpromote.online

A 35-year-old housewife, and a baby boy, were left injured after a gas explosion in Kano.

The gas explosion occurred in the early hours of Monday, Feb 15, leading to the destruction of a building and properties.

The explosion was caused by a domestic cooking gas.

The injured woman and child were taken in an ambulance to the International Clinic but were referred to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, where they are currently receiving treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.