Woman electrocuted after her charging phone fell in her shower

A woman in Russia has been electrocuted subsequent to enduring a huge electric stun when her charging cellphone fell in her shower.

The 24-year-old woman identified as Olesya Semenova, was found dead by her flat-mate at their home in Russian city Arkhangelsk.

her flat-mate who found her, stated “I shouted, shook her, however she was pale, didn’t inhale and gave no indications of life,’ upset companion named Daria, a domain specialist, told the crisis administrator.

‘I was truly terrified. At the point when I contacted her, I got an electric stun. There was a cell phone in the water, it was charging.’

Paramedics affirmed that Ms Semenova kicked the bucket in the shower and that her iPhone 8 had fallen into the water when connected to the mains.

The Russian crises service gave an admonition after the misfortune, the most recent of various such fatalities in the nation.

‘The misfortune indeed advises us that water and an electrical apparatus associated with the mains are contrary.

‘The equivalent applies to any cell phone.

‘On the off chance that you suffocate a cell phone, the most exceedingly terrible thing is its disappointment. In any case, when it is associated with the organization, we see what the results are.’

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Next Post

NCC stops the sale and registration of SIM

Wed Dec 9 , 2020
Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has requested broadcast communications organizations to stop the sale and actuation of Subscriber Identification Module (SIM). This comes in front of a review of the Subscriber Registration Database. In an explanation on Wednesday, Director, Public Affairs, Ikechukwu Adinde, said the mandate will be in actuality until […]